Core de Force
Each move, whether it’s a jab, a kick, or an uppercut, works your core from every angle. Joel and Jericho call this 360-Degree Core Training—and it’s more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist.
The Core De Force program is packed with the best of MMA-inspired training. In 3-minute ’rounds’ you’ll get Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai knee-elbow combinations, bodyweight training, and cardio spikes—all designed to help you lose the belly and shred body fat.
10 MMA-Inspired Workouts on 3 DVDs
Each MMA-inspired workout includes a step-by-step breakdown to help you master the moves from the get-go.
- MMA Speed (6 rounds – 27 mins): Upper body- and core-focused, this Boxing-influenced workout is short—but packs a serious punch.
- MMA Shred (9 rounds – 37 mins): Kick things up a notch with Muay Thai-inspired elbows and kicks for a head-to-toe shred that helps lean you out fast.
- MMA Power (12 rounds – 47 mins): Using explosive and defensive-style movements, this fast-paced cardio-conditioning workout will help you carve a tight, lean body.
- MMA Piyo (12 rounds – 47 mins): What happens when you combine Boxing, Muay Thai, and plyometrics into one workout? You get a total-body shred designed to knock out hundreds of calories and spike your fat burn into overdrive.
- Power Sculpt (9 rounds – 37 mins): A total-body burner designed to sculpt lean muscle and build next-level endurance with explosive power and interval training.
- Dynamic Strength (12 rounds – 47 mins): Low on impact but high on intensity, this no-equipment, bodyweight throwdown is designed to help carve impressive definition.
- Active Recovery (21 mins): Recharge for the week ahead with this rest day workout that focuses on form and technique to fight muscle stiffness and soreness.
- Core De Force Relief (5 mins): Don’t let soreness stand between you and staying consistent with your workouts. Do this quick 5-minute stretch before bed to help relieve tight and tired muscles—and keep you at the top of your game.
- Core Kinetics (15 mins): A unique core workout inspired by mixed martial arts movements to shape sleeker, stronger abs.
- 5 min. Core on the Floor (5 mins): The ultimate core finisher—5 challenging plank movements to help burn the belly and define, flatten, and tone the tummy.
There are no shortcuts to success. But the tools and tips in this 3-step guide come close. Follow them and you’ll be well on your way to giving body fat the one-two punch.
With this Eating Plan, figuring out what to eat to get your knockout body is never a battle. Inside you’ll find everything you need to get results including signature recipes, sample menus, and a revolutionary approach to eating more to fire up your fat-burning metabolism!
Count down to incredible results with this wall calendar that includes your daily workout schedule.
10 Total-Body Workouts
8 of the workouts is are broken into 3-minute ’rounds’ that alternate Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations, cardio spikes, and bodyweight training to slash inches off your waist, blast away the fat, and carve total-body definition.
You get 2 additional workouts with your Base kit ‘5 min Core on the Floor’ and ‘Core Kinetics’!
Questions? Need help?
Send us an email below, or look for the FB messenger icon on the right.