22 Minute Hard Corps
Get “Boot Camp Fit” From Head to Toe With The Quick, Military-Inspired, No-Nonsense Workout.
If you’re willing to step up and commit to spending 8 weeks with Tony Horton and 22 Minute Hard Corps™, you’ll walk away Boot Camp Fit—even in the best shape of your life. It won’t just give you a mission-ready physique—you’re going to have to earn it—but Tony supplies you with all the tools and motivation you need to blow past the limits of what you thought you could do.
Are these real “boot camp” workouts?
The 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS workouts were inspired by Tony’s time spent training U.S. servicemen and women to their maximum fitness potential. They combine the no-nonsense simplicity of military PT (Physical Training), with Tony’s personal expertise in functional fitness and creating quick workouts that deliver great results in a short amount of time.
Who is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS for?
Anyone who’s looking for an easy-to-learn, straightforward workout program that still delivers great results in just 22 minutes a day. As legendary trainer and 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS creator Tony Horton says, “All you have to do is show up, keep up, and you WILL get in shape.”
8 Workouts on 2 DVDs
Tony takes you through a series of total-body rounds designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss with the objective of boot camp fitness in just 8 weeks.
- Resistance 1. These are 5 simple moves, but with 3 back-to-back rounds, the challenge is intense. That’s how you get results in just 22 minutes a day.
- Cardio 1. This 7-move workout gets your heart pumping from Minute One. Keep up with the platoon and earn a massive calorie burn.
- Core 1. It’s called ‘Hard Corps’ for a reason. Get ready to work your lower back, abs, and obliques in this epic 10-move drill.
- Resistance 2. Did I hear you ask for more? Here it is. More resistance. More sweat. More muscles recruited.
- Cardio 2. This is basic training, but there’s nothing easy about it. It’s 3 rounds of 7 exercises, just like Cardio 1, but these moves will push your limits even further.
- Core 2. You’ve survived Core 1. Now the reps are doubled—to test your limits and maximize the burn.
- Resistance 3. This workout takes the intensity up a click by adding plyometric strength training to challenge your endurance.
- Cardio 3. Alternates between floor work and plyo moves for 3 hard-driving rounds. Your mission is to deliver every rep.
Quick-Start Mission Guide
It’s go time! Here are the simple steps to make 22 Minute Hard Corps fully operational. Take your PT Fit Test, so you can track your progress.
Rations For Results Nutrition Field Guide
A basic but satisfying nutrition plan that lays out the three squares and snacks you’ll need for the mission ahead. It makes meal prep easy so you can get back to the business of getting results.
Basic Training Action Plan – Workout Calendar
If you want Hard Corps results, you have to get with the program. With this 8-week calendar, Tony makes it easy to plan your workouts and track your success.
Hell Week Challenge Card
Test your limits with a two-a-day challenge week after your 8 weeks are through, and push your results from great. ..to absolutely epic.
If you can carve out 22 minutes a day to exercise — and believe me, everyone can — you have all the time you need to lean out and muscle up. This program is fast. It’s furious. And it only requires a few key pieces of equipment. I don’t care how many times you’ve tried and failed to get in shape in the past — if you want to be leaner and stronger than you are right now, this program will get you there.
Questions? Need help?
Send us an email below, or look for the FB messenger icon on the right.