Hammer & Chisel
What is The Master’s Hammer and Chisel™?
For the very first time, trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese have teamed up to create an expert program designed to help you craft a powerful, perfectly defined body. The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is an innovative resistance training system that incorporates three muscle-sculpting phases—Stabilization, Strength, and Power—or SSP Training. This is how Sagi and Autumn help you efficiently build, chisel, and refine a masterpiece physique in just 60 days.
About your Trainers
Co-creators Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese are experts when it comes to incredible physical transformations. Sagi has been crowned Mr. Israel—twice—and is a Master Professional Personal Trainer, IFBB Pro, member of the IFBB Propta Hall of Fame, Certified Nutrition Specialist, and Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist. Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity trainer, best-selling author, and working mom who has held certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA), and has competed at the national level in various bikini competitions.
What makes The Master’s Hammer and Chisel incredibly effective and unique?
- The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is built on the three phases of SSP Training—Stabilization, Strength, and Power. Other workouts only focus on one or two phases, which might give you decent results. But The Master’s Hammer and Chisel program incorporates all three methods to help you relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days.
- 12 brand-new, 30- to 40-minute workouts that combine Sagi and Autumn’s proven techniques for 60 days of hardcore resistance training.
- Sagi and Autumn make eating for your goals simple. That’s why they included their easy-to-follow and completely customizable nutrition plan, along with 7 portion-control containers that show you how to portion out the right amount of food to help you reach your unique fitness goals.
- Flexible nutrition that allows you to lean out, sculpt and maintain, or build muscle.
- Includes options to adapt certain exercises if you have limited access to equipment.
- Includes a modifier who demonstrates some moves at a lower intensity.
Questions? Need help?
Send us an email below, or look for the FB messenger icon on the right.